Wednesday, November 19, 2008

After going north, we go south

Right after we returned from our weekend up north, both Rob and I left again. Rob to Atlanta and me down to Oregon for my first solo road trip with my two mini co-pilots, Macadam and Buster. It was a fun trip where Macadam got to see some new faces and catch up with a few of the grandparents. He also had a few firsts: picking apples, watching the Blazers and shopping in Portland (okay, maybe that was me having fun with no sales tax). While the driving was tiring, the trip was very relaxing. Nothing like crisp fall days in a pretty city and on a wonderful farm.

After two trips so close together, Rob and I are happy to be home and enjoy the next week, including our last Thanksgiving in Seattle, before Rob heads back to Atlanta.

Enjoying the view of Grandpa Fox from Grandma's lap as well as being influenced on who to root for during Oregon civil war games.

Some photos from our walks in Portland

Right at home with Annica during our dinner with the Werners

First apples picked, watching the Blazer game with Grandpa Faw and time with Grandma 3.

My two sleepy co-pilots on the way back home.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Ahhhh ... when do I get to hold him again? He's changing so much. He looks so alert and old in that photo of him and with Dyna!