Monday, April 11, 2011

Guys' weekend

While I was in Denver this last weekend for our annual U of O girls' weekend, Rob and Macadam had a special visitor. Grandpa Terry was in town and on Saturday, he and Macadam were busy having fun while Rob had a work event. It's always hard to be gone from my boys and it made me smile when I saw the pictures Grandpa Terry sent us from their adventures. Macadam and his dad had a great time bonding too. I swear Mac is even more talkative and more a mini man than when I left. He told me all about the aquarium, playing soccer and basketball, and going to the park.

I had a fantastic time with the ladies, both friends and two of the newest members of the crew, Anna (9 months)and Charlotte (3 months). We had beautiful weather, lovely times out and about in Denver and Boulder as well as plenty of time to catch up and laugh. They also threw me a surprise shower, which was such a treat and much fun to show Rob the goodies when I returned. While we all live far apart it's nice that we each live in pretty great cities and towns to visit.

Here's the shots from Grandpa Terry (thanks for sending)!!





No comments: