Saturday, May 21, 2011

In other news

As I most wholeheartedly try to keep this a personal space to share about Macadam (and now his future sister), I did want to share some other developing news. Some of you may have received an email from me about the launch of my new site - Drygoods Design - offering fabric by the yard and a selection of the items I make, Bread & Salt. While a couple of retailers in Seattle carry Bread & Salt, the hope is that I'll have more time to widen its distribution as well as sell some pretty incredible fabric.

It's been a ton of work but I am excited for what the future holds. Please check it out and sign up for the mailing list if you want to stay informed and receive info on sales, new product and more. A thank you to my lovely boys and friends who've been so great with help, feedback and encouragement to finally make a go of it!

No comments: