Sunday, December 12, 2010

Backtracking

While I was getting caught up on our Flickr photos I realized I never posted photos from our trip to San Francisco back in October. One of my dearest friends from college, Kathleen, married her fantastic man Chris and we were there to celebrate the beautiful occasion. One top of that, we had an extra day or two in one of our favorite cities, saw Pat and Megan as well as more time with college folks.

Macadam had a blast chasing the birds at the Ferry building and waterfront, sampling our favorite bakery Tartine, as well as exploring Golden Gate park and hanging out with his new friend, Anna Badger who was just three months old when we were there. Since there are a ton, but many great, of photos, I've put the link to the slide show below.

No comments: