Friday, June 27, 2008

Eight months

It's hard to believe that it's already been eight months...which means just a little more than a month and a half to go.

Here's the rundown on what's going on in there these days (again, the gender designation is not by me).

By now, your baby weighs 3.75 pounds (pick up a large jicama) and is about 16.7 inches long, taking up a lot of space in your uterus. You're gaining about a pound a week and roughly half of that goes right to your baby. In fact, she'll gain a third to half of her birth weight during the next 7 weeks as she fattens up for survival outside the womb.

Everything continues to go well pregnancy-wise! I will see if we get more bump shots from our camping trip this weekend. Everyone stay cool, we finally have sun in the NW!

Update: no pics from the camping trip (at least ones I would publicize) but I will post ones from our time this week with my nephew soon. As for the camping trip, 100+ degree temps and a tent didn't make for the most comfortable experience but the company was a blast!

1 comment:

Talan & Austin said...

I am pretty positive you are having a girl given the way you are carrying. Can't wait to find out if I am right!!

Leah