Sunday, July 6, 2008

A little more ready for little faw

When our plans had to change for the holiday weekend (Boulder and the new Mr. and Mrs. Wilbourn - we wish we were there), I decided to take advantage of the time both by relaxing and knocking out a couple of baby-related projects I had on my list. Below are pictures of my new diaper bag. I adapted this pattern and added a couple of features I liked but didn't want to pay for with this bag. And the second is a nursing cover (aka a hooter hider), which I knocked off from this popular version. (I am realizing there is a trend in my sewing habits:).)




Hope you had a happy 4th! Baby Faw went crazy from being in such close proximity to the fireworks show...we're hoping it was a good crazy and not traumatized in the womb crazy.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Damn, girl. I think you have a new career in your future. You could sell these! They are awesome. Can you bring them to Portland with you next weekend? I'd love to see them in person.