Monday, July 28, 2008

Four weeks and counting

Instead of counting up in pregnancy, we are now counting down. It's somewhat odd to think that when I was four weeks pregnant, we didn't have a clue that it was even the case. Now, with just four weeks (okay, that's an approximate figure) left to go, that amount of time seems so short and all too quick. Part of me wishes there was more time but mostly, I am so happy and excited that we'll be meeting our child in just a few short weeks, if not sooner.

When I realized this morning that I was wearing the same outfit as a picture we have from my 25th week, I thought it would be good to do a photographic comparison, 12 weeks later, as I am now in my 37th week. While the change seemed gradual to me, it's rather obvious that there's been some major growth with the bump.

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

you are such a beautiful mama!

Ryan & Olivia said...

That's what I was going to say- "hot mama!" With sweet rosey cheeks!

Talan & Austin said...

You look SOOO cute! I predict a girl now based on the way you are carrying. Just a few short days/weeks until we know for sure :)