Monday, July 28, 2008

The love continues, a Seattle shower

I know, I have been spoiled. Not only was I treated to two wonderful showers in Portland, I was also treated to one here in Seattle by my fantastic friend, Marissa B. Yesterday, a group of old and new friends gathered to celebrate the nearing arrival of baby Faw. Once again, I was overwhelmed with the generous and kind nature of the people Rob and I have in our lives. The event was so much fun, the food delicious and the laughter plenty (with and without my colorful commentary).

While Rob and I are excited and hopeful about an impending move back to Portland, it's not going to be easy to leave Seattle. We love the city, what it's grown to mean to us and most importantly, all of the terrific friends, many of whom are like family, we have here. I guess it just means we're going to have to visit - a lot and often.

As for the beautiful and fun shower, thank you to everyone, in particular to Maris for being such a gracious and generous host. The only pictures I have are of the adorable favors, I am hoping to get ones of people soon.

No comments: