Monday, July 21, 2008

Showered with love

We just got back from a weekend in Portland - Rob with his brother working on projects and me getting to spend time with some wonderful people, both family and friends, at two different baby showers held for baby Faw and me.

I truly can't thank our fantastic group of family and friends enough for their support and generosity. Baby Faw is going to come into a very loving network of people. Huge appreciation goes out to my dear hosts, Rebecca and Olivia and Rob's mom, Karen.

Below are just a few photos - with my amazing friends and hosts Rebecca and Olivia; my mom and Karen, my other amazing shower host, and two of the cutest kids around - Cole and Quincy. Between Cole's crawling and general adorability and Quincy's smiles and vegetable tricks, they were part of our entertainment on Saturday.

No comments: