Sunday, April 27, 2008

Before and after

The last piece of furniture for the baby's room we've been searching for is the rocker. We doubted the whole room could be furnished by Craigslist, but we were wrong. We made another ideal find. It was a ridiculously good deal and after a couple of hours with some great fabric, it's like a brand new chair.

Here's the before:


Here's the after:


It turned out pretty well, and the fabric just makes you want to believe that we'll have sunshine year round. Hopefully it will be a nice little nook for Rob and me to sooth the babes in the future.

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

WOW! It looks fabulous. I love it!!

Shahnaz said...

Dude! That chair rocks!! I am feeling this huge itch to redecorate (actually "re" is misleading because it implies that it was decorated in some way already) our office. I could so use your expertise!

Shannon said...

Wow guys this looks great! I am so impressed!