Friday, May 23, 2008

Really? Already?

So far, I feel like pregnancy has pretty much cruised for me. Yeah, the first trimester was rough but the second one was, well, it was fun and very comfortable overall.

It appears that the third trimester really wants to put me in my place though, and quickly. Just in the last week, I am experiencing the not-so-glamorous side effects of being pregnant. (The 90 degree weather last weekend didn't help any.) I am not going to post pictures of these but let's just have a collective moment of silence/finger crossing for a cankle-free summer. Not to mention other symptoms.

Here's to two and a half more months of seeing just what my body will do to me. I still think I am pretty fortunate, and know it could be worse. It's just pretty amazing how suddenly you can be reminded that it's time to slow down, go easy and remember that your body knows what it's doing, whether you like it or not.

More pictures of baby projects coming soon and some other updates too, I hope.

2 comments:

Brittany Maloney said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Brittany Maloney said...

what I meant before my laptop went bizerk was... no fair not posting pictures of what I can only imagine is the cutest belly ever. I am guessing you look fantastic, cankles and all! Hope to see you guys sometime this summer. ~Britt