Sunday, December 7, 2008

Favorite time of the day

It was right around six weeks that Macadam started to smile at us. It was soon after that when he started to smile when he would wake up for the day. For me, my all-time favorite time of the day is witnessing the glory that is Macadam waking up. He opens his eyes and when he looks at you he just lights up and goes through a series of big stretches and even bigger smiles. Rob discovered that if you sing to him, it's as if you've given him the gift of pure joy.

In a matter of days he will be leaving his bassinet for the greener, and roomier, pastures of his crib and before that happens I decided to capture his current routine on film.

I have an excessive amount of photos of him (shocker) doing the same thing over and over. I seriously believe that if his hunger didn't take over, he could do the stretch-smile-stretch series for hours. So not to bore you, here are some highlights.

No comments: