Wednesday, December 17, 2008

If the shoe fits...

These adorable little shoes were a gift from the Burdicks, which Bege found at an artisan craft show. They're cute and Macadam loves watching his feet in them. Unfortunately our point-and-shoot with the video recorder is broken so no video to hear the wonderful noises and partial laughter.

I have a couple of posts that I have scheduled to hit over the next couple of days but it will be quiet on here until after Christmas. Macadam and I leave in a few short hours to go to San Francisco. We're meeting Rob at the last stop of his business trip this week. I can't wait to catch up with old friends, cruise around a couple of neighborhoods and some shops I have had my eye on for awhile, as well as meet the infamous Miles Christopher and see his hilarious mom and dad!! Miles was born just six weeks before Macadam so it will be fun to see these two cousins size each other up and to catch up with some beloved family members. It's a quick trip but the balmy temps of the Bay area will be a nice respite before we head to Oregon and participate in StormWatch 2008 (cue local new music now).

No comments: