Monday, August 18, 2008

Last week? Maybe more...

Well, we are in week 40 around here at the Faw abode. I have started to see some early labor signs but as Rob told me, it could be days or it could be hours. My hope is for days as I think we could use just a couple of extra days to rest and be ready. Yet, we'll be ready no matter what, since in the end, meeting this little person is going to be amazing and we can also get organized later.

What may be one of the last belly shots is below from one of the two weddings we attended this weekend - two weddings, one outfit. Thank you to Shannon for grabbing a couple of photos for me!

This was at Lara and Casey's wedding yesterday - it was a beautiful and fun celebration for two incredible people. We're going to miss them as they head to Ecuador for the next year!!



This photo is also a late way to give thanks to my shower host Marissa B., who's here with me:).

No comments: