Friday, August 8, 2008

Oh my goodness - aren't these cute?

It's been a busy first week with no work around here. Rob and I have done our best to spend some quality time together before he left this morning for Salt Lake but it would be nice to have him around more. I am excited that the Badger family is coming to keep me company this weekend. While it's highly unlikely that I will go into labor, it's nice to get to have good friends around, just in case.

It's a bummer that most of the projects I worked on this week were gifts since I can't share pictures yet. However, I just finished my first pair of shoes/booties for the baby, and man, they are so cute! I will have another pair with the fabric I shared earlier but here are my test ones.


4 comments:

Shahnaz said...

Those booties are adorable!!! You should save them and put them in a shadow box after Baby Faw outgrows them.

Shannon said...

OMG These are the CUTEST! You could really go into business!

MASTAN FAMILY said...

wow--sooo cute!!

Unknown said...

Those are soooooo adorable! Good job!